Mon, Sep 16, 10:58 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 16 7:48 pm)

Subject: Poserstyle update???

Dave ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 12:54 PM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 7:37 AM

Anybody heard anything new about Poserstyle.com? Last I heard they were having server problems. Are we getting any closer to a solution? Dave

compiler ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 2:25 PM

I've tried to e mail Joe Le Gecko for this and never had an answer. I once was able to get past the "forbidden" page, but the poserstyle site was occupied by something totally alien to 3D grapphics. May be they forgot to pay for their domain name ?

tasquah ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 2:55 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1020531

You can do a search and find topics of threads. if you need to email some one there use this one webmaster@poserstyle.com

compiler ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 3:38 PM

Sory about that, I did not know it was possible to do a search in the forum. Thanks a lot for telling. Compiler

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 4:09 PM

It would be nice if they would pop in once in a while to give us an update. Marque

Dave ( ) posted Wed, 01 January 2003 at 10:50 PM

I'm with you Marque. I know their going to make up for the time lost, but an update every now and then would be appreciated. Even if it's no news at all. Just keeps us from jumping to conclusions. LOL Dave

whwhitney ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 10:16 AM

Attached Link: mailto:webmaster@poserstyle.com

Hello all,

We've been sending out links to the PoserStyle week 51 release (PS-Air Hopper9000x) since last weekend. Tomorrow morning we will begin sending out links to this weeks release: CyberFixer Clothing Props and Textures for Michael.

Members: If you haven't already done so, please send an email to the link above so we may get any current or previous content you may have missed to you.

We should have all of the issues surrounding the site resolved very soon. Thanks again for your patience.

Take care,

The PoserStyle Team

thip ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 2:56 PM

file_39040.gif

This week's item - hope the moderators won't mind, this can hardly be called a commercial, as we are in no state to attract new members (believe me, we are painfully aware of how much we are asking of our present subscribers' patience right now!!!). We will certainly inform you of any news, but in the absence of those, we think that the only meaningful apology we can make is to keep up the releases. Thanx, everyone - including R'osity for turning a kind eye to these update postings.

tonymouse ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 3:21 PM

I think I am getting lost in the shuffle. I have emailed webmaster@poserstyle.com two times now requesting content, from the above it sounds like some people are getting notices and links. I even Im'ed WHwhitney with no responce. what do I need to do to fix this. I hate to put this in an open post but I don't seen to be reaching you all, Help!!! I'll try to email one more time along with this posting. Thanks Tony Poserstyle accnt DAVernola

thip ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 3:38 PM

Solution in the works, Tony. Cyberfixer is coming over to see you ;o)

tonymouse ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 3:41 PM

Thanks for all of your very prompt help Thip and whwhitney

whwhitney ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 3:47 PM

Attached Link: mailto:webmaster@poserstyle.com

Tony: Your email address was in the second batch of messages I sent out last weekend containg links to the previous two releases. I'm not sure what happened but I apologize for whatever did occur to stop you from getting the links. I just sent a reply to your email stating this about two minutes before I received email notification of the message above. Since I don't know why you didn't receive the links I will resend the links to you and to all Members who have responded thus far. Thanks for your patience and once again we apologize for the inconvenience. Take care, WHWhitney

Larry F ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 4:05 PM

Hi there! I'm a member too with hope of getting those notifications. Sent in my e-mail info last week (LFuller). Looks good. Be glad to get it. Happy New Year!

webdancer ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 8:55 PM

Just sent in my request to be notified as well. I thought maybe I had done something and was being blocked. I hadn't heard a word or received any messages about the site. I'm glad I finally decided to try a search here at Renderosity and discovered the problem. Thanks Renderosity for allowing the forum to address this issue and lending a helping hand.

Hanz ( ) posted Fri, 03 January 2003 at 2:08 PM

I suppose the site will be up again soon (right...?), and I will be able to download all the stuff from the site (right...?), so I don't bother requesting direct-linked downloads...Hope the site will be back up soon though, I do miss it...Grrreeaat site that it is :-) -Hanz

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.