Tue, Oct 22, 12:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: zoom

denis99 ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 4:53 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 7:17 PM

Hi there. Wondering if there is a way to zoom from the other view than camera view. For an exemple from the top view ? I am working on a little thing and when I go on the top view I only see a little point.

ynsaen ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 5:10 AM

Well, I don't recall B4 to well anymore, but B5 has a pair of tiny little magnifying glasses in the lower right hand corner that work to zoom in and out of the main image. HTH

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

FWTempest ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 6:07 AM

that's the one... use the zoom and pan tools in the bottom right corner of the screen to navigate the orthogonal views. The zoom in/out buttons will also center the view on a selected object. I know that the spacebar is a shortcut to the pan tool (press & hold, then click & drag), and I think (but am not quite sure) that the + and - keys will zoom in and out in the ortho views.

electroglyph ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 9:09 AM

Sounds like you need to zoom in. Get in your top view. Hold down the shift Key and press the plus key on the top row of your keyboard after all the numbers. The window will zoom in steps. If the first zoom is not enough press + again until you can see enough detail. To reverse and zoom out just press the minus key next to the plus. You don't have to hold the shift for it since it's on the bottom of the key. If you click and select an object in a camera view then shift to a front, side, top, view and zoom the field shifts to center that object in the view.

Aldaron ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 9:12 AM

You can use the keypad +/- keys too, then you don't have to worry about the shift key. :)

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 02 January 2003 at 10:43 AM

you can use the 0,1,2,3,4 keys to quickly switch to different views. The zoom in the top, side, front etc views will automatically center the selected object too.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.