Fri, Sep 20, 12:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Galaween is finished!!!

Borus ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 12:49 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

file_39740.jpg

Some texture improvements and Galaween will be available the next week at the MarketPlace...

Borus ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 12:50 PM

file_39741.jpg

another Galaween image...

Borus ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 12:54 PM

file_39742.jpg

a little Galaween animation...

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 1:30 PM

Looks great .. I just wish she had a littl emore in the way of clothes options for those that don't just need naked Galaween in a temple shots :)

Cin- ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 2:37 PM

I think she looks great! And I'm assuming that she's Vicky based, and if so, the tailor and some scaling should be able to create a lot of clothing for her. Does the package come with everything shown?

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 2:40 PM

Yes!!! Borus I have been waiting for her......... Next week??? Oh man... oh well.... she is lovely and you have done an excellent job. How about Michael??? got anything planned??

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

seaayre ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 2:44 PM

She is wonderful. :) Can feel credit card heating up already. LOL

Borus ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 3:00 PM

Thanks to all by your nice words. You are a beatiful people!!... and now, the answers: -Yes, Galaween is Vicky based... the tailor should be work fine... -The package comes with all the stuff that you can see here. -Hum... Michael as Elf... what idea!... A King for a Queen. I'm thinking in that... ;) and... Thanks again

Borus ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 3:46 PM

The package stuff in detail: FIGURES: ElfQuenn.cr2 ElfBelt.cr2 ElfBra.cr2 ElfTong.cr2 Quiver.cr2 SwordSheath.cr2 ------------------------------------------------------- POSES: ElfQueenMATMOR.pz2 ElfQuennWhiteMAT.pz2 12 Various MAT files for the figures 13 poses ------------------------------------------------------- FACES: 17 faces files ------------------------------------------------------- HAIR: ElhHair.hr2 ------------------------------------------------------- HANDS: Arrow, Bow, Dagger and Sword hand poses (4) -------------------------------------------------------- PROPS: Arrow Arrow in Hand Arrow in Quiver Bracelet lShoulder (whith 2 mats) Bracelet lForearm (whith 2 mats) Bracelet lShin (whith 2 mats) Bracelet rShin (whith 2 mats) Bracelet rForearm (whith 2 mats) Bracelet rShoulder (whith 2 mats) Dagger in Hand pose 1 Dagger in Hand pose 2 Dagger in Sheath Dagger Sheath Dagger Sheath in LegBelt DaggerSheath support Ear Ring Left (whith 2 mats) Ear Ring Right (whith 2 mats) Tiara 1 (whith 2 mats) Tiara 2 (whith 2 mats) Leg Belt (whith 2 mats) Longbow Longbow in hand NecLace (whith 2 mats) Sword in hand pose Sword in Sheath pose --------------------------------------------------- LIGHTS: One set of lights ---------------------------------------------------- GEOMETRIES: 25 Obj's files

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 3:50 PM

What a list. And Borus.................. a king for her would be WONDERFUL and I would be soooooo grateful!!!!! Was gonna ask the price but what the heck she is mine anyway!! heheheheheheh

Jerry McCant

Borus ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 4:23 PM

OK Kay, I will think seriously about making a pal for Galaween... and about the price, I'm still thinking it... Some ideas?... Suggestions are admitted ;D ;D

jeweldragon ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 4:26 PM

i think if there are two your price should be 25$ because if you keep it low you may sell more just my opinion is all she is a lovely character and is quite beautiful

jeweldragon ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 4:27 PM

oh wait if all that stuff comes with her the she should be 20-25 :) IMHO

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 4:37 PM

oh thank you Borus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would buy a whole clan of the little ones!! Price?? Well, I am not very good at that really. I agree with jeweldragon. 20.00 would not be to much and if you make a Michael one about the same. Then you could add both together down the road and charge one price. To me this is hard because you don't want to undercharge yourself but then again you don't want to charge so much no one will buy. In my opinion though I would think many people would love characters like this as many are into the LOTR and such.

Jerry McCant

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 5:08 PM

Unfortunately I can't use Tailor so the clothing would still be limited. Ugh. But will consider it and all evn though will have to paint all the stuff on her. Mike would be cool too

Borus ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 5:26 PM

Thanks for your suggestions, Jewel & kay... I think that your reasonings are right and I agree them totally... 20.00 could be a good price. Don't worry about clothing, Ghost... I'm working in some clothes that will be free for the Galaween owners, they will be available in the FreeStuff section after the Galaween release.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 5:35 PM

Whoo hoo :)

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 5:48 PM

double whooooooooo hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jerry McCant

Borus ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 5:58 PM

:D LOL :D

bknoh ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 6:23 PM

She looks wonderful, Borus! Your work is always so well done. Diane

Borus ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 6:37 PM

Nice to see you, Diane... a strong hug for you in this new year...

bknoh ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 8:20 PM

Right back at you, Borus! Diane

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Sat, 04 January 2003 at 11:55 PM

Very cool Borus! She looks like one of Wendy Pini's "Wolf Riders".

bk321467SKYNET ( ) posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 5:34 AM

Fantastic Job Borus! Great package, thank you. valentin

Borus ( ) posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 6:38 AM

Thanks Elor and Bk... your comments are very flattering to me :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.