Thu, Sep 19, 5:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: Posette is alive and well

nickedshield ( ) posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 2:59 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 1:39 AM

file_39929.jpg

With all the puppies, cats, mice and V3's I just had to throw some humor using Posette. I forget who it was in the forum that provided the link to the Troll but thanks

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

JimX ( ) posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 10:40 PM

Hooray! You and I may be the last two Posette fans on earth. For full body poses, I thnk she still performs better than Vicky or even Stephanie. - JimX

Photopium ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2003 at 12:45 AM

Posette is as alive as Elvis. -WTB

wolf359 ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2003 at 7:28 AM

But elvis, even in his final Bloated Drug saturated days ,Still looked like a REAL human being and NOT a Plastic Doll :-)

My website

YouTube Channel

nickedshield ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2003 at 8:51 AM

What you say may be true. There are not a lot of Hi Resolution textures for her. But even with that she is fun to play with. Easier to work with in Bryce, not perfect. If I was going for realism I'd use V3. It all depends what effect one is looking for.

vilters ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2003 at 11:07 AM

I exclusively use Posette and her little sister, the P4-Lo female and male figures. Tried Judy but gave up on her. Jim Burton did an exellent job on improving Posette, and I am tweaking this one to my taste right now. (do a search on Posette 2003). With 4000x4000 textures and the right morphs you can even fool Vic1-2-3- to ask herself : Mirror, mirror on the wall.... And as sead before, easy om the memory, more fun to play with, and far quicker in the renders. Small remark on the fine picture ; the legs seem too long and I think the skirt is too high up the abdomen. Great texture work on the top and the skirt. Greetings, Tony PS: anyone tried to put 3 or more Vic's is a scene, give them all some kind of dynamic hair, some clothes, props and backgound and try to render???

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

nickedshield ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2003 at 11:53 AM

Thanks for the kind words but the texture is not mine. I just checked my zip and the only info is PH.(thanks) The Skirt&top is also from the same. The original skirt&top figure shows a very short skirt. I've dld posette 2003 but haven't played with her yet. Where have you been finding 4kx4k textures?

vilters ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2003 at 12:25 PM

4k textures? Dld lower res textures and resize till 4k; then sharpen to get out of the softening during resize. Or, build them. I mostly start making a map with uvmapper of 4K and then filling it up. There have been some very good tutorials to do this. Even a P4-lo figure does look relatively pretty this way. Tony

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

nickedshield ( ) posted Mon, 06 January 2003 at 12:30 PM

Much appreciated Tony, never thought of doing that.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.