Tue, Oct 22, 2:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:57 pm)

Subject: Kettle Object

TMGraphics ( ) posted Thu, 09 January 2003 at 10:15 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:22 PM

file_40503.jpg

Hey! This is a new model in the Rhino Freestuff area. It is in OBJ format with UVMapped templates. There is a Lite version with lower poly count and some sample (non-tileable) textures to use in a paint program with the Templates. This model was inspired by, and made for, Cherokee. He is also hosting these items for the FreeStuff area as well. Enjoy! TMGraphics Note: Bknoh offered to host these, I want to say thanks for the offer!

ockham ( ) posted Thu, 09 January 2003 at 10:44 AM

Now that's elegant!

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 09 January 2003 at 11:08 AM

Would be too great if they were for commercial use too...sigh. Marque

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 09 January 2003 at 11:10 AM

Not to say they aren't great, didn't mean that, just I've been looking for some older stuff like this. Curious as to why you did it in red and not blue. Really nice job on eht handle, looks real. Marque

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 09 January 2003 at 11:41 AM

I think this is so outstanding, you did a wonderful job on this, it really is beautiful...Sharen

lmckenzie ( ) posted Thu, 09 January 2003 at 3:17 PM

You might want to note .obj in the thumbnail or notes. I saw Rhino3D and was going to pass on it. Looks great.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

cherokee69 ( ) posted Thu, 09 January 2003 at 9:01 PM

file_40504.jpg

OK guys and girls, Here is a Poser render with some textures I'm using in my next still life pic. I'll be using this kettle plus the others that were made for the pic. Oh Sharen, I'm using your old pump and wishing well models also but you'll never recognize them. Enjoy the kettle guys. It's great. Cherokee

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 4:03 AM

Can't wait to see...Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.