Thu, Sep 19, 8:41 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:18 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Galaween is already in the MarketPlace!

Borus ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 9:46 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 8:32 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_40640.JPG

With a little more of delay than I announced, Galaween already is finished and approved in MP. I include one pic with all the items available in the pack. Thanks to all. Borus

bk321467SKYNET ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 11:17 AM

Aaaaah, I am going to pass a good WE. Thank you very much Valentin

joffry ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 11:23 AM

got it, thanks for another nice new toy..

seaayre ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 2:27 PM

I don't have Vicky 1. Will she work with Vicky 2?

Borus ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 3:23 PM

I'm who has to say thanks to you Valentin and Joffry... I'm sorry much Seamyst, but after testing, Galaween only works 100% with Vicky 1... :(

seaayre ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 3:32 PM

Too bad. :( Thanks for the information.

doerp ( ) posted Fri, 10 January 2003 at 6:45 PM

Oh boy, I am really not much into fantasy... but this character is awesome! I have to buy it (and solve the problem of how to use her in my Sci Fi equipment;-) Great! Sascha

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.