Fri, Sep 20, 9:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Does anyone know of a better viewer program???Than!!!

AristaProductionLab ( ) posted Sat, 11 January 2003 at 8:43 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:55 AM

Attached Link: http://www.senosoft.com/softp3do.php

I have been looking at this software item for some time? long before I made my first poser software purchase of Poser#5.... My question is??? Does anyone know of a better software package for use with Poser#5???? Thanks...regards,

compiler ( ) posted Sat, 11 January 2003 at 11:32 AM

I use P3Do extensively and found it to be a very useful tool. It just got an upgrade (in the freestuff) and I did not test everything yet, but I never found a better tool for previewing your libraries and doing file management operations at this price. It zips and unzips, converts rsr to png, supports batch renaming of the files (changing all the .pz2 into .cm2 in a folder for instace), previews PZ3, and Yarp said in an earlier that he was working on a 3D viewer plug in to preview obj or 3DS files. I heard Pboost was great too, but it is in the marketplace. Compiler

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.