Fri, Oct 4, 2:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: more begging

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 11:16 AM ยท edited Thu, 26 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Attached Link: http://pages.hotbot.com/arts/momodot/

Hi: Well, another item I would be very greatfull for is P4NW behind the ears hair... I have been cludging this with morph hair pulled short and squooshed on the X-axis but the results aren't great... I tried Zgots morph hair but all I can get is Debbie Reynolds hair with awefull bangs. Any help would be apreciated. I'm tired of using scaled men's hair. dan modotti

Traveler ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 11:43 AM

http://mercury.spaceports.com/~traveler/main.html The fem morph hair 1,3,&5 all have behind the ear morphs.

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 1:01 PM

Good Lord, Man! Don't you ever sleep? I can not believe how much amazing material you have put out. The new Anime character looks great by the way. I'll give you hair morphs a try later today. Thank you muchly.

Roshigoth ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 2:05 PM

Also, you may have overlooked the fact that Kozaburo's Kyoko hair also has behind-the-ear morphs in case you like that particular style. =) Rosh

momodot ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 4:27 PM

Thank you. I just went to Kozzburo's site after seeing it at Fairyland or Melanie's or some other PG rated site. I had seen links to Kozaburo before but since I web from work I avoid any site with a title that gives the impression it might lead to R or X rated content.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.