Thu, Sep 19, 6:51 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Cessna WIP- take 2 (let's try this again ; )

Gecko ( ) posted Thu, 27 April 2000 at 2:48 PM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 6:12 AM

file_125996.JPG

i hate it when my isp quits on me... anyways more views were requested and here they are! feedback is VERY welcome as always Gecko

Gecko ( ) posted Thu, 27 April 2000 at 8:27 PM

oh- just a minor nitpick- the cone on the rear of the fuselage should have a propeller as well- and there should only be 2 blades ; )

KenS ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 2:03 AM

It looks incredible, great job! FT

Gecko ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 4:35 PM

Thanks everyone for commenting... spooky 3d gfx: i took a postive cylinder- rotated 90 degrees and stretched to the width of the wing (this at least resembles if not forms the curved aerodynamic shape of a wing). i then (i think!) duplicated the cylinder and converted it to a sphere, which i set to intersect. i then rescaled and grouped; hence the curved front edge. i'm not quite sure what i did next (minor memory blank ; ), but it probably had something to do with negative cubes (for the back slopes). hope this helps and i'd love to see the picture!!! Gecko

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 10:51 PM

Great work Gecko Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.