Thu, Sep 19, 8:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: PoserStyle Login

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sun, 12 January 2003 at 6:39 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 3:53 AM

I joined PoserStyle a few days ago and got my Username and password yesterday, but when I enter it, it tells me they are incorrect. Actually it is asking for a Nickname and password. Is a NickName the same as my UserName or do I have to enter the Username somewhere else? Thanks. Kevin

bknoh ( ) posted Sun, 12 January 2003 at 6:54 PM

Mine hasn't been working either.

seaayre ( ) posted Sun, 12 January 2003 at 7:00 PM

Mine either. I have emailed them twice about it over the last few days, but no answer. Trying to be patient, but it is getting harder not to grumble about it. :(

Niles ( ) posted Sun, 12 January 2003 at 7:59 PM

I joined last Tuesday, charged my account, and have not sent me my login/password. I have emailed them and all I got was "for paypal accounts, please contact whwhitney at : WhWhitney@poserstyle.com Which I did... still waiting. :(

Spit ( ) posted Sun, 12 January 2003 at 8:24 PM

I got a note from them a few days ago saying the site was back and if your username and password don't work to email them. I have a feeling they're swamped. Hey, they've become very popular which is great. So I'm waiting a few days before I even try.

Schurby ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 9:37 AM

Just went there today and I got into the members area without any problems.

Schurby

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.