Thu, Sep 19, 6:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Bryce and Limp Bizkit?

tidalwdave ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 9:41 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 10:22 PM

file_126058.JPG

I don't know if this is old news or not? Has anyone seen the back of the Limp Bizkit-Significant Other cd and looked to the pic. It's a Bryce pic right? It's the same water, mountains and sky as Bryce (look at my horse pic on the Bryce art gallery for almost the same sky and water to compair). Has this been brought up before? Are there other areas where Bryce is use in a commercial way, or am I wrong and this isn't Bryce?

Gecko ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 10:04 PM

I'm actually not sure if it's bryce or not... i'd assume so it looks very much like it. when i saw this at first i just had to do a take-off.... hehe http://brycetopia.com/images/space/Z.JPG looks like some touchup too- maybe photoshop? i dunno... looks brycean to me! ; ) Gecko

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 10:31 PM

Yeah .. looks bryce to me as well . There is a FSOL or Future sound of london that has bryce in it too ...Holographoc and all that but it is way bryce ..

Roshigoth ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 10:58 PM

Yeah.. that definitely looks bryce.. the sky, the water, the mountain, and definitely the haze on the horizon is classic bryce.. =) Rosh

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 11:43 PM

Looks Like Bryce to me, The only thing I have that was done in Bryce is "Planetary Traveller" and "Infinitys Child". They are animations done in Bryce and put in VHS format. about 45 minutes each. They are really well done IMHO, I picked up the two movies at Borders Books for about $50.00 US. Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Glengarry ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2000 at 5:22 AM

No doubt about it. That's Bryce. GG

bonestructure ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2000 at 12:35 PM

Bryce is used a lot commercially, usually with a lot of post work in photoshop or Illustrator. I see Bryce pics all the time in ads and albums, even a few bookcovers

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

CDunbar ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 6:14 PM

I've made my living for the last 6 years doing commercial images and illustrations in Bryce and Poser. Ads, corporate collateral, CD covers, magazine editorial illustration, etc..... So yes Bryce is used by myself and several others as one of the tools of choice, in the commercial image market.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.