Mon, Oct 7, 4:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 9:36 pm)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: new project

wozzyke ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 6:44 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 4:35 AM

file_41159.jpg

OK I was depressed a long time, modeling wasnt going that well, beginner you know I thought I'll do a tutorial maybe that helps and yes now its going well worked for 4 hours on this one tell me what you think so far also need to know where the pilot will sit wozz

wozzyke ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 6:44 PM

file_41160.jpg

other view...

wozzyke ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 6:45 PM

file_41161.jpg

and last view for now...

noetibis007 ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 6:50 PM

i think you should but the pilot OR pilot-woman underneath your construction! i like it further! you know, i believe in you, you can do it ;) greetzzzzuly

loserbert ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 8:41 PM

sweet design, it looks like a rocket glider

TRAVISB ( ) posted Mon, 13 January 2003 at 10:02 PM

looks to me like a drone ship ( no pilot )

Glasko ( ) posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 11:36 AM

I like it a lot... nice job!!! Nooowww for the sweet ass render :)

ShadowWind ( ) posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 12:00 PM

Cool modeling Wozz, keep it up...

wozzyke ( ) posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 12:19 PM

file_41162.jpg

update added the landing gear

Moebius87 ( ) posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 1:02 PM

That's looking very cool so far, wozz. :o) Although I think that you might need to work on the area around the whole up front. The edges look a bit thin to me, but then again I don't know what it's for so that might work fine. - M

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

Kate ( ) posted Tue, 14 January 2003 at 10:15 PM

Really cool model wozz....I think it looks like a drone ship too, a 'particle collector drone' for an outpost collecting cosmic data to feel back to the main attack base :)....

wozzyke ( ) posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 3:08 AM

I did some testrenders have a look and comments wozz

wozzyke ( ) posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 3:09 AM

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.