Wed, Oct 9, 6:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 5:58 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: looking for a free 3D mouse model (the animal)

MikeB51 ( ) posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 7:43 AM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 6:21 PM

can't find a free 3D mouse model (the animal) on the web.... in 3DS, Poser, OBJ or Max format...If you have got one, let me know....

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 10:36 AM

DAZ recently released a mouse. For Poser naturally but you could probably export it to other formats. www.daz3d.com Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

VirtualSite ( ) posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 10:38 AM

The 9Lives morph for the Poser Cat includes one for a mouse as well, if I remember right. There's also a freebie mouse in 3ds format that I know I've seen; I'll check my archives and post any read me info I find.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 5:11 PM

there is a rat (lab rat) available for free at turbo squid

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Fri, 17 January 2003 at 12:51 AM

Where is Turbo Squid?

odeathoflife ( ) posted Fri, 17 January 2003 at 1:59 AM

www.turbosquid.com

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 18 January 2003 at 2:02 AM

Be careful with TurboSquid items... some of their meshes have been "appropriated" without knowledge or permission of the creators. (You'll probably recognize these when you see them!) The DAZ rat, now in the Loft, is godawful. I bought it a couple of years ago and it is far and away the worse and most useless item I have purchased. The new Mousie, their Platinum Club only, is a lot better in terms of modeling and poasability, however it is a cartoon mouse. The legs are all wrong if you are doing natural scenes. (If you are doing "Simon Little"-type pictures, you'll be just fine.) If you get this, you'll need to look up Little Dragon's files in Free Stuff in order to have morphs to open the mouth and move the eyes. The Lab Rat model might be the same one I found at another 3dModels site... about 100K polygons and well-shaped. It was not Poserized, or even UVMapped, though. I can check my archives, but I think it is 3ds. Little Dragon is the one with the database, you might ask him. Carolly

kurokuma ( ) posted Wed, 22 January 2003 at 11:56 PM

I have these two but they are not Poser files, I could convert them to OBJ format and Give you plain Template to map. http://www.burninghamstudios.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=1&pid=104

PilotHigh ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 10:41 AM

Oh, kurokuma, they are sooooo cute! Please make them for Poser.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.