Fri, Sep 20, 8:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: 5.5 anywhere out there?

Pistola ( ) posted Fri, 17 January 2003 at 10:17 PM · edited Wed, 17 July 2024 at 8:03 AM

I kinda wanted to upgrade my old version of Ray Dream (it's still more stable and faster than Carrara for many applications), for one because my current version is heavily corrupted and I haven't seen the CD in years. However, none of the online shops I've searched that purport to have it (and I've looked at dozens) actually do- at most, they forgot to take the sale page off. Does anyone know if this program is still sold, and where? I'd really like to have a fully working of 5.0, and if anyone even has a used copy they don't want anymore, I'm willing to pay the last known list price for it.

EtchASketch ( ) posted Sat, 18 January 2003 at 8:33 AM

I have the original 2 CDs for Ray Dream Studio5.5 with the manual and there's another CD here called training pack1 for RD5 (not sure what that's for) This was for installation on a PC. I "think" the serial number also installs onto a Mac, but I won't vouche for that. So regard this as a PC offer, unless you know otherwise. I don't use this program and don't forsee ever needing to use it, so I'd be happy to sell. Send me an instant message and we will see if we can work out the details and price (make me an offer). Hopefully you are in the US.

I am a very unique person... Just like everyone else

dka ( ) posted Sat, 18 January 2003 at 10:12 AM

I also have RDS5.5, 2cds and manual.If things dont work out with Etchasketch.Just drop me a line on instant message.Thanks.

StarDragon ( ) posted Mon, 27 January 2003 at 3:28 PM

I also have Rd5.5. The original 2cds plus the training cd, manual, 2nd edition handbook, and I even think I still have the box. Email me if you still need/want it. Willing to accept offers too. Ron

StarDragon ( ) posted Mon, 27 January 2003 at 3:31 PM

Forgot to add my email address. CoyoteRon@aol.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.