Thu, Sep 19, 6:53 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: The Modeler's Table

Gecko ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 11:01 PM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 5:09 PM

file_126061.JPG

Posted this in the gallery too- feedback needed! This is still a partial WIP- what i really need is a good wood texture... anyone know of any? and i know, the cessna probably shouldn't be gold. what can i say, i couldn't resist? LOL Gecko

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Fri, 28 April 2000 at 11:48 PM

hi Gecko, This looks just as good here as it does in the gallery lol Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Art ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2000 at 9:12 AM

Your persistance paid off. Really nice job! Uh...just two words...Landing Gear?

bonestructure ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2000 at 12:29 PM

Go to Fast Traxx' Chemical Studio site. He's got some great wood textures

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

KenS ( ) posted Sat, 29 April 2000 at 2:54 PM

Thanks Bone Great work on the pic, if your looking for ideas a x-acto knife would be a nice addition. Keep up the great work. Fast

Gecko ( ) posted Sun, 30 April 2000 at 8:28 AM

thanks for all your comments! art: one word... oops! ; ) thanks bone for the tip, and thanks FT for those great textures! and fastraxx- thanks for the idea- i don't know how i missed that one!! lol Gecko

Gecko ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 11:48 AM

i added an x-acto knife... actually it's rendering right now so i'll post it asap!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.