Sat, Sep 21, 10:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:01 am)

Subject: Special tribute for those who love to share.

Virus ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 5:15 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:43 AM

Attached Link: Special Tribute Page

file_126191.jpg

The propsguild is proud to anounce that it has set it up a special tribute page as a way to say THANK YOU to the wonderfull people who is always willing to share without asking somethinf for exchange. That's our humble tribute. You can send us your favorite contributor if she or he is not listed to add him to our list. Best Regards Virus The link to the page is:

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

ColtCentaur ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 10:11 AM

You might want to work on that image a bit. Add some inversed cones over that fire base or somthing. I dont know something is wrong with the 3d. The list is a nice idea, when I get my stuff done maybe you can add me :) (Im making the new US gold coins)

Virus ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 1:03 PM

Thank you for your comments ColtCentaur, But that effect was 100% intentional, the flames without a source represents (from my point of view) the willing of share withot expect something for exchange, I know that could sound wierd, but the image is full of symbolisms. On the other hand, we will be more than honored to add you to our Tribute List when you get your stuff done :) Best Regardings and thankyou again for the comments about the picture. Virus

SAL9000 - Hello Dr. Chandra, Will I've dream?

Dreamspinner ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 1:46 PM

Yes, I was hoping to upload to you some of the textures I'm making. I have no website of my own but would love to share some of what I've made. I have leotard textures, catsuit textures, male leather pants, and a black wolf texture. I'll stop by your page to see the rquirements for sending the files to you.

Foxhollow ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 6:47 PM

The real tribute should start with YOU, Virus, for having given us such a wonderfull place to share on as the Props Guild!

Sprout ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 8:26 PM

I must admit that Virus is the Main reason that I have been able to do any modeling what so ever and that he is ALWAYS willing to help.He has bailed me out numerous times. There should be a Tribute to You Virus. Thanks Friend, :O) Sprout

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.