Fri, Oct 4, 6:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: WIP Goth Girl

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 9:02 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 6:26 PM

file_126196.jpg

Just a little something I have been working on .. Tell me what you think. Morphs from Traveler, Thorne, Xtinction, Zygote and myself. Outfit bits from all over the place ... Thanks

black-canary ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 9:34 AM

Pretty awesome! A couple things...I think having her legs like that would tilt her pelvis forward, so more curve in her posture might be good. Also her neck looks a little thick, which is maybe the collar but maybe just her neck. Otherwise, really nice! I like that she looks like a real girl, someone I'd see hanging out in lakeview (chicago neighborhood), rather than some totally leathered-out dom chick. Mary

Ede ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 11:10 AM

pretty sexy :) reminds me of one of those chicks from "the craft" :-) she's definately a looker! -Ede

arabinowitz ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 1:28 PM

Her face bears a striking resemblance to tiffany amber thieson (spelled wrong) from Saved By the Bell and Beverly Hills 90210. Am I crazy or does anyone else actually see it too.

true.northstar ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 1:33 PM

I see it. She does, doesn't she? She does kind of look like the girl from The Craft, too. Like a mix between the two or something. In other words, very nice :)

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 1:44 PM

Thanks ... Someone said Faruza Balk (way spelled wrong though I hadnt seen the movie except in part) But thanks all ... tried to make a sweet, cute goth. Havent really seen saved by the bell but I know who you mean

arabinowitz ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 2:02 PM

will she be available for Download?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 2:17 PM

I cant really put her on my page ... I might put her in the Props Guild if I can figure out how ... Have to ask appropriate people if I can use their stuff too.

arabinowitz ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 2:35 PM

Hey, I understand about permissions. I'd love to at least get the facial morph if you weren't able to get permission for the other stuff. We really need more faces for our poser folks. Thanks.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 2:42 PM

Well if I can get that I will try to figure out how to do that morph so it can be uploaded ...

arabinowitz ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 3:00 PM

Don't get me wrong, the figure looks great, and I think a lot of people would want it. Are you using transmaps in the image?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 3:15 PM

Yep. The catsuit is mapped partly by Foxhollow I think. The shirt is a cut-up thin strap dress and the hair has transparancies. Eye lashes too just in case I do a close up ... And thanks

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 4:32 PM

Allie ... They were a zygote freebie way back when. And I did try the pose. Kinda came up with the one I have with pelvis back.

Ihawk ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 8:12 PM

I'm in love.....

Darth_Logice ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 8:50 PM

She rules

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.