Sun, Sep 22, 5:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Selecting objects

maga ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 10:59 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 3:43 AM

I am creating an underwater scene, I put a lot of objects, and now there are so many that I'm not able to select some of them. I've tried all canera positions, but it did not work. I need to delete some lights but i can't select them. Can anybody help?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 11:13 AM

Yep ... try tabbing though them ... If you click the tab key and the shift it will keep the last and grab the next. i.e. You need to grab a poser hand click the main part and cycle through with tap and shift and soon you will have the whole thing ..Good luck in finding it

Gecko ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 11:34 AM

an easier way to select objects is using the control-click feature. if you control-click a mass of wireframe objects, a pop-up menu appears and you can select specific objects from there. another way to select objects (or object types, i.e. lights) is to click on the icon in the very bottom right hand corner (it looks like a circle with grid lines on it). once you click that, a menu appears that covers the animation controls. you can select individual objects or object types through this menu. along with the tab and plain old clicking, those are the only ways i know ; ) Gecko

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 12:10 PM

hi, the little down arrow on the selection Pallett(pallete descibed above by Gecko) that is next to the family's icon ,gives you an option menu to select meshes or groups also. then once you have all the lights selected you can go into solo mode to view the lights only, and tab through all the lights and delete the ones you want to. Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 01 May 2000 at 2:21 PM

Oops .. I forgot about that one. Thought everyone new it

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.