Wed, Sep 18, 5:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 5:26 pm)

Subject: Work in Progress

tbird10 ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 2:49 PM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 2:00 PM

file_42098.jpg

This is still very much a work in progress but it is coming along nicely. I can only spend weekends working on it, so expect it to be finished in a couple of weeks or so !

tbird10 ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 2:49 PM

file_42099.jpg

Another view

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 3:02 PM

That looks very nice. Is it a P5 render?

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

chanson ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 3:25 PM

Looks great! I guess you want a bit of feedback. The only problem I see is the size of the ladder and diving board. The board seems too high, and the pipes used for both seem a bit too large. Should be easy to scale. Reflections look great!

tbird10 ( ) posted Sun, 19 January 2003 at 3:43 PM

file_42100.jpg

Yep, it's a Firefly render in P5 - It may be a bit slow (alright very slow) but as renderers go, it's not too bad. Here is a bird's eye view. The scaling (as pointed out) and the textures need some work yet, and I want to add some ancillary objects (table and chairs, plants, bar-b-que and maybe inflatables - everything for the perfect pool party)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.