Mon, Sep 9, 3:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Challenge Arena

Welcome to the Challenge Arena Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Challenge Arena F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 3:56 am)

Welcome to the

Challenge Arena

This forum is dedicated to learning, creating and pushing yourself to meet the
challenges that have been posted by other members of Renderosity.

Hope to see you here!

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: January challenge

Baztd ( ) posted Fri, 03 January 2003 at 7:31 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 7:17 PM

right. its a new year and a new challenge. what if it was the year 3003 ? what would you see ? what would you be doing ? how would you get about, or shop, or work, or play or eat ? what would 'TV' look like ? Or the family pet for that matter. show me what you think you would see 1000 years from now. this challenge (i hope) will let you run riot with your ideas. go for it !

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sun, 05 January 2003 at 10:22 PM

file_39581.jpg

here's mine...at least we survive.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

RaysOfLight ( ) posted Tue, 07 January 2003 at 5:18 AM

woowwww, nice topic! my dad could write you a bible on this hahah i'll try to make my humble contribution if i can squeeze in some graphics time between working, spending time with my girlfriend and my mom doing her uni course. i know i'd love to have a go at this one!

Baztd ( ) posted Tue, 07 January 2003 at 1:46 PM

file_39582.jpg

another cop-out one, sorry. (still up to my eyes in images for other people) still, it may aid a smile or two.

DragonMaster110 ( ) posted Sat, 11 January 2003 at 12:22 PM

How long is the challenge for. IE is there a time limit before it ends.

RimRunner ( ) posted Sun, 12 January 2003 at 8:40 AM

Challenge ends last week of January.

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

DragonMaster110 ( ) posted Sun, 12 January 2003 at 1:04 PM

Thanks, I'll get started right away.

Kixum ( ) posted Wed, 15 January 2003 at 1:56 AM

file_39583.jpg

We'll have metal insects! -Kix![supercool.gif](http://market.renderosity.com/~carrara/emoticons/supercool.gif)

-Kix

Maubre ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 10:45 AM

file_39585.jpg

There is a new Windows Version! hrhr

Baztd ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 10:53 AM

lol

MRX3010 ( ) posted Tue, 21 January 2003 at 8:51 PM

file_39586.jpg

"...the alien anthropologists Admitted they were still perplexed But on eliminating every other reason For our sad demise They logged the only explanation left This species has amused itself to death No tears to cry no feelings left This species has amused itself to death." (Roger Waters-Amused to Death) I had to do it :o)

Maubre ( ) posted Wed, 22 January 2003 at 6:28 AM

looks cool to me

bluetone ( ) posted Wed, 22 January 2003 at 9:19 AM

NICE! I like the level of detail in the ship, and the touch of the CDs on the ground. What program did you use?

MRX3010 ( ) posted Wed, 22 January 2003 at 9:47 AM

This was rendered out in Bryce with some post work in photoshop.

jgeorge ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 7:54 AM

file_39587.jpg

Hi, I'm not an artist, I'm a modeller... Since this month there is no challenge in Rhino forum... here I am! This is the basic block to form a city, the blocks can be put one next another... (I was tired of futuristic cities without plants, so I build my personal, very green version...)

ijack999 ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 1:08 PM

file_39588.jpg

The human race, having exhausted the resources of their mother world, seek out a new home...

FWTempest ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 6:57 AM

MRX... that is one of my all-time favorite albums... too cool

RimRunner ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2003 at 1:51 PM

And so it comes to that time of the month again. ;) Looking over this months entries there is quite a contrast.. from the humorous to dark-side of our future. Myself, I have to go with the metal spider from Kixum. Don't know what it is about little robotic bugs, but I dig 'em. :) So what's your vote ???

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2003 at 2:25 PM

I've been lurking in awe, but if I can have a vote, I think I'd go for MRX3010's archaelogical dig. Not sure I'd want to live there in earthquake country, but jgeorge's futuristic architecture is a close second for me. Quite a range of ideas. I only know one thing..I won't be around in 3003 (and I'm really happy about that). :)

Baztd ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2003 at 3:39 PM

its MRX3010's dig for me. great picture !

jgeorge ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2003 at 4:04 PM

I love that metal insect, so my vote to Kixum!

Kixum ( ) posted Thu, 30 January 2003 at 12:57 PM

1.) This challenge has very steep competition! 2.) I'll vote for mine but I would second ijack999's entry. Even though it's simple it's a totally rockin idea!! I really wish I had thought of it! -Kix

-Kix

ijack999 ( ) posted Thu, 30 January 2003 at 5:52 PM

You aint kiddin'. Steep competition for sure. For me it's a tossup beetween Kix's spider and MRX3010's anthropoligosts. But my vote has to go to MRX3010 for content, sorry Kix.

rudeX ( ) posted Fri, 31 January 2003 at 2:01 AM

Attached Link: http://RUDEX2003@aol.com

betcha they found a few arrowheads

RimRunner ( ) posted Mon, 03 February 2003 at 9:18 AM

Well, it looks like MRX3010 Takes it by one vote. Congrats MRX!! Please start a new thread with Febuary's challenge. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.