Tue, Sep 24, 11:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 3:49 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Rafe & Co - Coming Soon!

Stormi ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 10:52 AM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

file_42623.jpg

Keep your eye out for this pack! =)

"The best and most beautiful thing in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart."

• Helen Keller

nikitacreed ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 12:11 PM

I sure will! They look great Stormi! ;o)

Stormi ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 12:18 PM

I'm uploading to the store today!

"The best and most beautiful thing in life cannot be seen, not touched, but are felt in the heart."

• Helen Keller

nikitacreed ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 12:20 PM

Cool! Who are they for? V3 or V2 or V2 Male or Steph or M2...ack...I'm getting confused. LOL! ;o)

cwshorty ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 12:25 PM

Tara, so glad you got them all done, they are some great looking character..%^)

Stormi ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 12:28 PM

Rafe is for Michael 2 Jinx is Victoria 2 Esme is Stephanie This was a huge undertaking and I'm so happy it's done. I can't wait to get my hands on V3 now!

• Helen Keller

Blazerwiccan ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 12:32 PM

Wow they look wonderful. I see I need to start saveing up right now to get them. Excuse me while I get my jaw off the ground and clean up my drool. :)

nikitacreed ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 12:32 PM

Cool! Thank ya for the info!

Giana ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 12:45 PM

oooo... colour me in... i love Rafe's look!

Dave71 ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 3:48 PM

I love the name Jinx....great job Tara

kayjay97 ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 4:04 PM

stormi! what a gorgeous trio!!!!! Can't wait for it to hit the market!!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 9:39 PM

This is an awesome set! I must say, while I love the girls, Rafe is just awesome! Back to furtively working on a render...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.