Fri, Sep 20, 5:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Poser / Carrara2

peterpan ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 1:55 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:18 AM

Have tried in vien to put objects and texs into poser. Contacted THE BIG E and they know theres a problem and will sort it out , however not as a freebie but as an update , grrrrrrrrr. Anyway they said to ask in a forum , so if any body knows how ,oh yes and how to get mnorphs into poser for real without exploding ya models, id love to know??Yep I`ve got the update 2.1

EtchASketch ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 3:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/porsche_carrara/Morphtargets1.htm

This tutorial explains morph targets and Carrara for Poser usage. You probably did not put a tic on Export Objects in Local Coordinates when you created the MT. As for the textures, I'll let someone else tackle that. Poser is a very iffy product with more work-arounds than an employee trying to not do his job.

I am a very unique person... Just like everyone else

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Fri, 24 January 2003 at 9:57 PM

If you have a specific Carrara object you want to texture in Poser, maybe we can help. But if we make a blanket statement about it, we'll probably be wrong. Maybe that's what your Eovia tech was trying to say.

twillis ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 9:34 AM

Maybe if you could tell us the step-by-step that you're doing, we might be able to suggest something. Are you working with OBJ files? I have my best success when I use UVMapper.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.