Sat, Sep 21, 10:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:01 am)

Subject: V3 male texture nipples

pj-bear ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 7:49 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:48 AM

file_42704.jpg

The area around the nipples, areola, seems rather large for most males in the Brad texture that I purchased from Renderosity Marketplace. It does not look in my purchase like the illustrations in marketplace. Is this normal, or as I supect, have I done something wrong?

rodzilla ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 9:53 PM

v3 does have a morph to change the areola size.maybe just try that?

martindj ( ) posted Thu, 23 January 2003 at 9:57 PM

I think you've done something wrong as I don't have any problem. Something else must have tweaked the areola morph. (Brad doesn't like having his nipples tweaked.)

pj-bear ( ) posted Sat, 25 January 2003 at 11:43 AM

file_42705.jpg

I think we solved the texture problem. See attached jpg. The following is a quote from the artist that may help any others who have the same problem. "The Brad body morph is basically a tweaked V3 standard Male morph that comes straight out of the box with V3. It does not need the Male Morph Pack. Since there are some subtle tweaks involved, I recommended all head and body morphs be injected. However, since it's taking so long for your All morphs injections, that doesn't seem to be a viable option for you. Man, 15 hours ? It takes less than 2 minutes on my machine :) Anyway, I just did some experimenting and think I may have a workaround for you. Load the standard (not blank) V3 model (SR1 if you've installed the patch). Go to Poses !V3 Full-Body Inj, and inject the +Male morphs. Now go to Poses!V3 Head Inj, and inject Hd Male and Hd Male 2 morphs. Finally, go to Poses MAT V3 Brad, and click the Brad Character MAT Pose. The results should look darn near exactly the same as the demo images. Please let me know how it turns out....."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.