Tue, Oct 22, 6:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: How do you save the INJECTIONS for V3 in P5?

Laver2k ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 8:24 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:22 AM

What I mean is, it takes a while to sort through the INJ's and apply the ones that I would use regularly. I applied the INJ dials and saved the figure, it only remembers the INJ files that I used! I don't want to have to set them all to something like 0.0000000001 so it remembers them because it would take forever. How is it done?

Crescent ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 10:18 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1014633

Just inject all the ones you use and save the character. It should save the dials, even if they're set to 0. I saved V3 with the male morphs set that way. (Well, I did have one morph set to 1, but it saved all the others, even if they were set to 0.) If you want to save hard drive space, you can get fancy and create an injection MOR file that will load all the morphs that you use regularly into the base V3 figure. Here's an example with 2 morphs: { version { number 4.01 } figure { } readScript ":Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ:Victoria 3:Head:Deltas:InjDeltas.EarAnimal1.pz2" readScript ":Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ:Victoria 3:Head:Deltas:InjDeltas.EyesAlien.pz2" figure { defaultPick BODY } readScript ":Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ:Victoria 3:Head:ChanVis:Unhide.EarAnimal1.pz2" readScript ":Runtime:Libraries:!DAZ:Victoria 3:Head:ChanVis:Unhide.EyesAlien.pz2" } The link above is the thread where all of this is discussed with various examples. Cheers!

Laver2k ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 1:38 PM

Ah ok, thanks

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.