Sun, Oct 6, 8:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 8:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: PRINCESS of the WASTELANDS.. Royo inspired..

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 12:14 PM · edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 7:57 AM
Site Admin

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

BVH's latest sexy creation inspired by Royo images in colaboration with RPDstyling.. tiny coverage outfit yet lavishly rich with modeled chainmail and full texture pak for Victoria's fantasy hunting, battle or royal renders! 3 conforming figures (bodice, left legGuard and right legGuard), 7 props (headCap, Cape, R&L shoulder pads and R&L armGuards plus long axe - not previewed). Soon at the marketplace as a complete set and for those wishing a more.. "modest" look, 3 matching Victoria bikini sets will be provided as a bonus - to cover lower or upper exposed parts per choice.. :) I hope you like it.. :) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Daio ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 12:22 PM

Those are gorgeous! I love the chainmail headpiece (in fact, I have on very much like it in RL)

"Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer." -- Bruce Graham

Rhiannon ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 12:23 PM

WOW WOW!! This is a pretty awesome creation ... love the outfit and accessories ... congrats, this is wild, and very unusual!!

thgeisel ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 1:36 PM

looks beautiful!!! Hope it will also be for viccy 3!!

SndCastie ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 2:25 PM

Wow these are awesome!!!

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

Jamesadactyle ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 5:14 PM

Holy moly I love love love love the chainmail! awesome looking!

linwhite ( ) posted Sun, 26 January 2003 at 10:10 PM

Awesome...I love the work you've been doing lately. :O)

PilotHigh ( ) posted Mon, 27 January 2003 at 3:26 PM

Oh Rena, they are so b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l !!!

pendarian ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2003 at 9:37 PM

They are really nice Rena..only have one small little gripe...I wish the chainmail had been a tigher mesh then it is..not much, just a little :) But..I'll be there when they come out LOL!! Nice work you two :) Pendy

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.