Mon, Sep 23, 5:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 4:09 am)

Subject: Goth Girl

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2000 at 5:21 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 5:21 AM

file_126353.jpg

Yep .. She is back. Finished this time with an actual background. Posting here so I can give credit where credit is due. Morphs from Traveler, Thorne, Xtinction, Zygote and myself. Boots were an old zygote freebie. Catsuit trans modified from one that Foxhollow has in freestuff. Thinstrap dress texture modified from one isanor has in freestuff. Serpant Necklace from Renderer. Hair is transmapped zygote from costume cd. Rings from costume CD. Posable Growth from someone. Floor texture from Fastraxx. Texture modified from a few of tlaubachs wonderful ones with some of my own in there. Rest and major tweaking to all done by me .. Rendered in Bryce Tell me what you think and later.

JeffH ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2000 at 5:46 PM

It looks great, but she does seem like she's frightened of the world around her (body language). -JH.

Byte Me Ok ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2000 at 5:51 PM

I think she's cute as heck!... She looks very young and very gothic... Only thing I noticed she doesn't have a tattoo anywhere.. I have so many friends in the Goth scene and they all have piercing, black makeup, dark cloths and yes tattoos, some in very odd places.. The female Goths tend to have subtle and some times small tats like around the belly button, ankles, wrist, near the breast and sometimes just on their toes which I was gonna have done once.. Yikes..lol But of course this is your creation and she's your gal so that would have to come from your point of view.. She's a terrific Charactor Ghost.... Good work.. =) ~Cindy

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2000 at 5:58 PM

Jeff ... Thank you. And that is what I wanted. Basically someone who isnt really comfortable in her own skin in a way or just is really shy and demure despite being a Goth. Cindy ... She was kinda based in a way on an old friend of mine so no tats cause she didnt like em. Plus they could be hidden. If they were there I mean. She has piercings all over the place though. Glad you like the character though.

willf ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2000 at 7:01 PM

You packed alot of character & feeling into that image, good execution.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2000 at 10:51 PM

Well a lot of them put up a front Allie but yeah. Glad you like her. Have never gotten into painter at all. Can't even figure out where the dumb filter type things are. I know ther is suppossed to be some but haven't found the. I use photoshop mosty which is kinda different in the lighting. It actually is quite lame in photoshop.

bonestructure ( ) posted Wed, 03 May 2000 at 11:25 PM

She's beautiful. I think I'm in love

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 3:28 AM
Site Admin

Good character, looks like a real person. off subject: I recall seeing the poseable growth somewhere but can't find it now, would you happen to have a url?

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 4:06 AM

That is absolutely superb, very realistic. The pose and facial expression are excellent. Paul

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 9:31 AM

Kalypso ... I had to have it sent to me since I couldn't find it either. It was in freestuff but is not there or I can't find it at least. Can mail it to you if you want. No read me limiting re-sending it. Thanks Paul and bonestructure

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 10:17 AM
Site Admin

Yes, please I'd appreciate it! kalypso_xxx@yahoo.com Thanks a lot.

bonestructure ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 5:32 PM

I'd love that foliage too, if it's not too much trouble. bone@tcac.net

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Xtinction ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2000 at 3:25 PM

This is actually one of my favorite pics floating around the gallery. She's cute. :) -X

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.