Fri, Sep 20, 10:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: The M&M Saga begins

Jon ( ) posted Mon, 27 January 2003 at 10:56 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

file_43205.jpg

As I promised I will keep posted the progress of the pack. Lourdes Mercado models are a sheer pleasure to texture. The final pack will have a set of 7 (probably) outfits here are the 5 basics and one of the two Berserkers. A lot more props are on the way. All models by Lordes Mercado, Shield and spear prop by me as well as the texturing.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 27 January 2003 at 10:59 AM

Looks good :)

pendarian ( ) posted Mon, 27 January 2003 at 11:28 AM

Looking good Jon! Love the fur texture : ) Pendy

Jon ( ) posted Mon, 27 January 2003 at 3:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=322728&Start=1&Sectionid=1&WhatsNew=Yes

Thanks :) Pendy, there will also be fur-topped boots and other stuff for those Norse winters. Oh, and speaking of which, my wife did a quick composite this morning to see them in an environment so you can also check them out here in a much more natural setting. Back to work now . . . .

pendarian ( ) posted Mon, 27 January 2003 at 3:18 PM

Brrrrrr...lookin' good Jon! :)

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Mon, 27 January 2003 at 5:14 PM

Damn, there goes more of my "Mad Money" grin Looking good, Jon, can't wait for it to come out. Robin

WyndWalker ( ) posted Mon, 27 January 2003 at 9:00 PM

YAHOO!!! Finally the right thread, LOL! I made it!! I am sooo glad I do not have to pick just one of these and will be able to get the whole set! The attention to detail on these is incredible! Love the chainmail, fur, leather, the aged wood on the shields, etc. You took alot of time and care putting these together and it shows! Be sure to let us know where and when these are going to be available! Keep up the great work John!! Wynd

virtuallyhistorical ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2003 at 6:01 AM

Attached Link: http://www.virtuallyhistorical.com

These look great Jon! Beautifully modeled and excellent texturing! Can't wait to use them. Please ask your wife to post anything she does with them on our site? That goes for anyone else here too! VH

www.makwilson.co.uk

sparrowheart ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2003 at 5:48 PM

Jon, I adore the Crusades package of yours I have, and will be eagerly awaiting this new set as well. It looks fantastic!!! Kimberly

CryptoPooka ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2003 at 7:35 PM

... and the anal-retentive historical accuracy fans release a collective sigh of relief. I'm gonna spend way too much on you when that IRS check gets here.

bluevenus ( ) posted Tue, 28 January 2003 at 7:36 PM

hehe i thought this thread was going to be about candy :)

thorntoa ( ) posted Wed, 29 January 2003 at 6:29 PM

Yessss!! I'm going to get these ASAP -- can't wait.

Allan Thornton

SydneyKeys ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 8:18 PM

Wow gang, really somthing, but I have to ask...........have you givin any thought to a conforming cloak and penandular broach? They were pretty much standard issue in this time period, or at least that's what historians will tell you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.