Tue, Oct 22, 6:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Shuttle Crew Lost

rodpanther ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 11:53 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:29 AM

My thoughts and Prayers go out to all the families and loved ones and Nations who have lost as a result of this Tragedy... God Bless John

TheWanderer ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 12:00 PM

Amen to that...........

ladynimue ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 1:00 PM

Such a sad day indeed :( ladynimue

iranim ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 1:11 PM

Amen!

MaterialForge ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 1:18 PM

Roger that. I was shocked to see this in the headlines this morning. :(

William ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 1:25 PM

A very sad day. My prayers for the family and friends of all the crew.

jobcontrol ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 1:27 PM

My condolences to our friends in the US, Israel and India, who lost their brave astronauts by a tragic accident. I'm shocked and in sorrow. But we survivors should remember: It is human to dare and it is human to fail - but more than anything else it is human to stand up again and succeed finally. Willy

jobcontrol ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 1:35 PM

Space exploration is a daring enterprise - and it is worth the best of our efforts. And the efforts of our best. It is the human quest asking for answers from where we come and where we'll go and what it's all about. The Columbia crew knew there were dangers. It was their personal decision - noone walks this road because of trivial reasons. So we should give our thoughts and prayers to the families who lost a person whose life and dreams they were lucky to share. Keep them in good rememberance. Willy

jobcontrol ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 1:39 PM

Sorry folks. I'm in a deep sorrow today. I still vividly remember the shock of January, 28th, 1986 when Challenger was lost. Please, forgive me talking too much. Willy

Porthos ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 1:45 PM

God bless the families of the crew! :(

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

lalverson ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 1:56 PM

file_44001.jpg

TheWanderer ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 2:00 PM

HI Nice image Dave

tasquah ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 2:20 PM

Great render lalverson and well said .

praxis22 ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 2:48 PM

Sad day...

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 4:42 PM

A horrible loss and a day of mourning.

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

PabloS ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 5:13 PM

My condolences to our friends in the US, Israel and India, who lost their brave astronauts by a tragic accident. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the sentiment dearly; however, this was a loss for all humanity.

Miret ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 7:15 PM

Beautiful image. It says it all.

jobcontrol ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 8:08 PM

PabloS: >>..however, this was a loss for all humanity.<< I agree with you. Willy

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 8:16 PM

file_44002.jpg

I'm devastated myself. We lose so many of our fellow human beings every day that this may seem somehow small in comparison. But in the way they ventured forth at high risk not against any other portion of humanity, but for all humanity... they symbolized the best in us all, I think. And so we all feel their loss. April Follies

Terry Mitchell ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 8:38 PM

Many NASA astronauts, including two of those lost on the Columbia, live in my neighborhood of Clear Lake, Texas (home of NASA's Johnson Space Center in the Houston greater metro area). It has been an especially sad day for us in this community. May God rest their brave souls.

Intel Core I7 3090K 4.5 GhZ (overclocked) 12-meg cache CPU, 32 Gig DDR3 memory, GeoForce GTX680 2gig 256 Bit PCI Express 3.0 graphic card, 3 Western Difgital 7200 rpm 1 Tb SATA Hard Drives

VIDandCGI ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 9:13 PM

A very sad day for us all - I think that I wouldnt be far wrong in saying that all our prayers go out to the families of the crew. "They were amoungst the best of us"

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.