Fri, Sep 20, 2:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: New From Eowyn - Hair Painting Kit ((Tutorial, Brushes, and Color Charts! )

LadyJaiven ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 7:09 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:32 AM

Attached Link: Hair Painting Kit

file_44058.jpg

Hair Painting Kit is a unique, new product for everyone who likes painting hair and/or wants to have good tools for painting hair. The Hair Painting Kit includes 42 custom made Photoshop brushes - all designed for hair (and fur) painting. In addition to that the set includes 15 colour charts (30 colour tones in each) to be used as reference when you paint hair. The colour charts are all based on real photos of hair so what you see in them are the colour tones of real hair. Whether you want to paint dark hair, blond hair, red hair or something in between, you will find a colour chart for your needs.

LadyJaiven ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 7:11 PM

Attached Link: Hair Painting Kit

file_44059.jpg

Also included is a basic hair painting tutorial in this set. The tutorial will show you the methods Eowyn often uses when she paint hair on her figures. The tutorial is simple and it's easy to follow so it will be PERFECT for beginners. Includes: 42 Photoshop brushes (two sets: one for Photoshop 6 and one for Photoshop 7) 15 colour charts (.gif) Tutorial in .html format, inluces 13 images HairPainting-readme.txt license.txt 3 screenshots (.jpg) to help you load the brushes

Kinouk ( ) posted Sat, 01 February 2003 at 10:47 PM

This is a great idea. Good luck with it. Hugz

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 7:07 AM

Does it have a healthu dose of talent included??? LOL............ Got! Looks fabulous!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

LadyJaiven ( ) posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 9:35 AM

LOL, when it comes to hair painting, I am at a loss, but the kit DOES make it easier to understand, probably the best I have seen yet... And I need EASY LOL :D

pendarian ( ) posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 10:18 PM

Jai, do you know if the brushes can be converted to PaintShop Pro brushes? Thanks! Pendy

LadyJaiven ( ) posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 10:21 PM

Hmm, I have no clue.. I can install Paintshop when I find my CD (LOL) and test it out for you :) ~hugs~ Jai :)

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 10:44 PM

Hey Pendy! Yes they can. All you need to do is change the file extension to .jbr ( I think that's the extension.)

Jerry McCant

pendarian ( ) posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 10:51 PM

Yep that's the extension!! Goody!!!! I'm so excited LOL!! Thanks for the quick response! Pendy

kayjay97 ( ) posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 11:00 PM

CAn you tell I am a PSP freak? LOL You are welcome!

Jerry McCant

pendarian ( ) posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 11:37 PM

I am too kayjay me too :)

ywaters ( ) posted Mon, 03 February 2003 at 3:42 AM

What a beautiful looking tutorial. I;m with kayjay about that talent! But it looks excellent!

Eowyn ( ) posted Mon, 03 February 2003 at 4:41 AM

Ohhh fabulous that they work in PSP as well, I don't have PSP so I couldn't try it... but someone already IMd me and asked me if they work. Now I can, uh, try to remember who it was and tell them the brushes do work in PSP. Ooof and thanks for all the good promoting you've been doing, Jai :D

dialyn ( ) posted Wed, 05 February 2003 at 2:19 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12365

Ummm...some people may have problems with just renaming the extension. See link. I, in fact, managed to crash my Paint Shop Pro so I am going to go to the free software to change the extensions to see if that works a bit better. Just to let you know...it's not a problem with Eowyn's hair painting kit but just simply that you may have to do your extension renaming in DOS or using a program. If you had no problem with a simple renaming, you are blessed be, but if you are having problems, the links may help. FYI.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Wed, 05 February 2003 at 2:58 PM

Hmmm.... thanks for the info dialyn. I have never had a problem with changing the extension but like you say, I could be one of the luky ones, but I am really glad you popped in and added it!

Jerry McCant

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.