Fri, Sep 20, 10:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: In search of a lost URL...

kelley ( ) posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 10:41 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:21 AM

While surfing Carrara links, I found a tutorial on building a Navy Corsair fighter plane. Now, 48 hours later, I can't find my way back. Should have bookmarked. What I really want to look at again is his technique of modeling in the Spline Modeler, and then slicing the object into two halves in order to Flat Map textures to each side...hence: Left and Right fuselage halves, Top and Bottom wing sections. Can anyone help on either front? Thanks.

EtchASketch ( ) posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 10:54 AM

Attached Link: http://www.delaflor.com/tutorials/carrara/carrcorsair.html

Search engines are wonderful (when they birng results in the first string of 10)

I am a very unique person... Just like everyone else

kelley ( ) posted Sun, 02 February 2003 at 2:58 PM

Of course! Use the Search Engine...sometimes I think I'll never get the hang of the Digital Age. Thanks.

bluetone ( ) posted Mon, 03 February 2003 at 8:43 AM

Or, look in your browsers "History." It should have all the places you visited in the last day or 2. The only way this han't worked for me is if I have a crash. The history file seems to get updated when you close the program. Hope this helps! :>

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.