Sat, Sep 21, 5:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Need source for 3D anatomy parts

ulysses ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 10:21 AM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 7:55 AM

Does anyone know of a good source for commercial meshes of body parts, including internal organs, brain, heart, veins, bones, ears, etc. I can find odds and ends for free but the graphics department I work with is part of a pharmaceutical research facility and it would help us to have high quality commerical meshes to use in Poser, Infini-D, etc. to use in scientific presentations. Thanks, Matt

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 1:10 PM

Zygote has a few of these Items available for purchase. http://www.zygote.com/Pages/3dmodels/models_2.html -JH.

rtamesis ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 1:44 PM

Viewpoint also makes several detailed anatomical models, although they are expensive.

bonestructure ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 7:25 PM

I've seen a heart and a brain for free download, nothging else. I'm trying at present to model some guts and such for horror pictures, but they won't be anatomically correct, they'll just look good in a picture.

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Nance ( ) posted Thu, 04 May 2000 at 8:12 PM

Viewpoint. Ditto rtamesis

zman11 ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2000 at 7:50 PM

Need A.S.V.P BRAIN AND GUTS WILL PAY BIG BUCKS CLIENT NEEDS FOR VR RUNAROUND SO MUST BE OBJECT WAVFRNT OR DXF OR 3DS HEL PLEAS FAST THE CLOCK IS TICKING.

bonestructure ( ) posted Sat, 06 May 2000 at 8:30 PM

If you'll email me at bone@tcac.net, I'll be happy to send you the brain I have. Not a good enough modeler to make guts yet

Talent is God's gift to you. Using it is your gift to God.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.