Sun, Oct 6, 8:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: The poser-menu - Beta 1 (for Poser 4)

Schlabber ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 8:38 AM · edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 8:50 AM

file_45120.jpg

Well - I think it's getting better and better :o) Now I think I can need some Beta-testing-volunteers. Anyone points up ?? Then please leave me a mail. For those who don't know - this is tool to access some hidden shortcuts (and special menus) in Poser more quickly - the target is to be finally quicker :o) Happy posing Schlabber

Butch ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 9:50 AM

Looks cool, and I would like to give it a whirl. Butch butch@rabun.net

maclean ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 10:56 AM

maclean@libero.it mac

Norbert ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 11:06 AM

Will these menus work on the secondary screen of a dual monitor setup? Send me an IM if you'd like me to test this on a dual ATI setup. I'll give you an e-mail addy.

LaurieA ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 11:36 AM

Looks great Schlabber :o). Didn't know you were a programmer too! Just too talented...LOL. If you wanna, you may contact me. I'm running Poser 4 on a PC PIII 600 w/640megs ram, GeForce3 Ti500 @ 64 megs. l_a_allen@yahoo.com Laurie

compiler ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 11:47 AM

Looks great. If you ever make a poser 5 version, I'd be most interested ! compiler@free.fr

vilters ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 11:55 AM

We"ll give it a try, looks very useful using P4 and P5. Tony.vilters@pandora.be

Poser 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, P8 and PPro2010, P9 and PP2012, P10 and PP2014 Game Dev
"Do not drive faster then your angel can fly"!

Asciicodeplus ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 12:12 PM

Oooo! Gimme!Gimme!Gimme! Looks great! (ascii_code_plus@yahoo.com)

Schlabber ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 1:55 PM

Norbert - yes, this will work on dual-Monitor-setups 'cause it is a fly-out menu. LauriA - My job is to 'program' websites (the JavaScript, php, connection with our database etc) - however, you needn't to be a programmer to set up that tool - but you'll see when you have a look at it ... compiler - It should work for P5 too - but I'll do a special Poser5-version later on ... Let's see if it works ... Happy testing all - you got mail (well, those who left me a mail-address)

ronstuff ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 3:45 PM

Hiya Schlabber! I used remote keys some time ago, but couldn't figure it out - maybe now that you have this handy interface it will make more sense to me. Definitely add me to the list of people to beta this for ya. Thanks Ron ron@maleposer.com

sargebear ( ) posted Sat, 08 February 2003 at 6:34 PM

i'll be glad to test.. is there a Mac version? but i also have 2 PCs mgbrooks2@aol.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.