Thu, Oct 3, 12:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: plasmatic_glow_tex.jpg

_dodger ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 5:09 AM ยท edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 3:01 AM

file_45250.jpg

Somehow this got missed out of the DLK (Dungeon Lighting Kit) from DAZ, so here is the file.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 6:43 AM

Thank you, I love this set..Sharen

thgeisel ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 8:12 AM

file_45251.jpg

thanks and your set is great

bwldrd ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 11:53 AM
Online Now!

Hmmm.. the DLK I have from daz has that texture, the ones that are missing in mine are the plasmatic_glow_tex2.jpg and firefly_shell.jpg. Any chance of getting those 2? Thanks :) Awesome set by the way. I love it. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

okoskimi ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 1:11 PM

If there is stuff missing from DaZ DLK package, please put an update package on the product page the same way other products do. See e.g. "Updates" section on the Vicky3 product page (scroll down). Not everyone reads this forum.

BR,
--Oskari

_dodger ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 2:56 PM

file_45252.jpg

Here's the firefly shell. plasmatic_glow_tex2 is plasmatic_glow_tex -- same file. Just point any reference to the one to the other. Oskari: I've emailed them but my email has been flakey recently.

_dodger ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 3:05 PM

file_45253.jpg

This is the pour morph that somehow seems to have no ended up in the 'Alchemical Potion' Save this text file and remove the .'txt' from the extension and this file becomes the morph target for the pour dial n the alchemical potion.

_dodger ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 3:06 PM

Oops, I forgot renderosity renames the file. Change the extension from .txt to .obj

bwldrd ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 9:30 PM
Online Now!

Ahh, ok cool, thanks :) And thanks for the morph.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.