Thu, Sep 19, 9:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 3:46 am)

Subject: Can P4 clothes be changed to fit Michael?

gordons ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 11:52 AM · edited Wed, 04 September 2024 at 2:43 AM

I would like to use the P4 t-shirt with Michael - can this be done? Thanks.

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 12:14 PM

Do you have mike2, coz if so use the P4 version that comes with him, by the time you get the shirt on, and pants?..there isn't much more than the head left visible, and thats the bit that is from Mike ;o)...........Steve

gordons ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 1:26 PM

I have Mike 2 and want to use the body morphs to make him more human-shaped, as opposed to a bodybuilder/superhero. The P4 version is good but doesn't have the flexibility I want to change the body types. I also want to use Michael clothing instead of just P4 clothing. Alternatively, can Mike 2's full-body morphs be copied over to the M2P4 version?

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 1:41 PM

no you can't use mikes morphs on the p4 mike, but if you morph mike a lot your going to have to morph the p4 shirt to match not only mike but the morphed version of him..do you have a 3d app you could do this in, you can't really just create morphs for the shirt though coz the joints are all different, you'd need to reshape it and recut the joints...are you just needing a tucked in tee for mike coz i can send you one if you want..Steve

gordons ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 1:45 PM

Thanks for the offer, but what I'm looking for is a relaxed fit tshirt to put on a figure that doesn't have rippling muscles, huge deltoids and cleavage that Pamela Anderson would envy. The P4 body is not as bad as Mike 1/2 but it lacks the morphing flexibility. So, I either need a new relaxed t for Mike or a converted P4 t. Can anyone duplicate the P4 tshirt, which is exactly what I am looking for, to fit Mike 2?

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 1:55 PM

file_45276.jpg

the one i had in mind is relaxed ;o)...have a look and let me know if its any use..Steve

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 2:50 PM

Gaaah.. A relaxed T-shirt!! Finally!! YESSS !!!! Is it up yet?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 2:55 PM

on its way now...15 minutes to go LOL.....Steve

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 2:57 PM

HUGGS AND KISSES

You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 3:23 PM

Go get em ;o) ;o)....Steve

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 3:46 PM

Oooooh... and winter jackets too :o))) thankies :o)

gordons ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 5:13 PM

They look great - are they up yet? I don't see them anywhere on this site. Thanks for the model!

evilded777 ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 5:14 PM

Up where? The tee-shirt is great! but then, so is all of Steve's Stuff....not a shameless plug.. join Poserworld and see for yourself. e.d.

pdxjims ( ) posted Sun, 09 February 2003 at 8:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.poserworld.com

gorgons, The cloths are available at PoserWorld (still the best buy in Poserland). It's a membership site, and worth every penny. There's $5 off the memebership until March 1st. There are 66 downloads for Mike clothing. Often downloads contain multiple articles of clothing. 64 downloads for V2 and Steph clothing. 73 different scenes. 140 props. Cloths for ALL of the Millenium kids. Textures for everything. Cloths for Posette, the Dork, and Judy. More clothing available for V3 than anywhere else. 3 CD's of extra clothing and props. Photo backgrounds. And lots more. It all comes down to pennies per item. Steve and the gang do updates multiple times every week (usually at least 3). Steve does more requests than any other 3 vendors. He even did a great Zoot Suit. All of the highest quality. And it's not all the same old stuff. Everyday, formal and casual wear, as well as some of the best historic, and western wear I've seen. The textures are magnificent. And you wind up paying about 2 cents per item (maybe less). Of course, Y-front briefs he does have a problem with... (just kidding, couldn't let all this praise go to your head, Steve). http://www.poserworld.com

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.