Sat, Sep 21, 12:14 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: Wanted - Poser Questions/Answers for FAQ

caleb68 ( ) posted Mon, 10 February 2003 at 1:36 AM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 10:10 PM

file_45330.jpg

Im putting together a small FAQ section (Frequently Asked Questions) for my poser website, would like to see some Various questions about poser that people may ask you, or ones you have yourself that I could answer in the FAQ Section of my site, please drop a line here and let us know your questions :)

Cerpher ( ) posted Mon, 10 February 2003 at 2:22 PM

Several questions I've seen in drive by q's in chat are where are certain files located. Such as the CR2 and RSR files and on the odd occassion the Texture files for different downloaded or box sets(came with poser) figures. Some people have also asked how to import and export certain non-standard files from Poser such as Bryce objects and such. Perhaps a list of available programs might help. Most other questions involve locations of clothes for different Vicky models. :)

cristab ( ) posted Mon, 10 February 2003 at 2:40 PM

Attached Link: How to make a new texture for your figure.

(Q) How do I make a new texture for a figure? (A) First, Go to DAZ3D and get the texture template or go to the free stuff section here and search for "guides". Download the template. Second, open the template in Adobe Photoshop or which ever program you use to paint with. Switch the template to RGB mode. Next you can either paint the template or you can use layers of photos that you have aquired. After finishing with the template, save it as a .JPG file. I usually name the head template for example using spiderman : spidermanheadtex.jpg and for the body, name it spidermanbodytex.jpg. After you have saved them, just apply the texture to your Poser figure under: Render, Materials, etc. Hope this helps someone.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.