Sat, Sep 21, 6:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Freestuff friendly Websites?

Lemurtek ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2000 at 1:13 AM ยท edited Sat, 20 July 2024 at 5:32 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_126687.jpg

Hey all- I'm working on a new character, a Zebra woman. It's going to take a while for me to finish the modeling, but enough people have expressed an interest, I thought I would post the early texture, which is for the P4 nude woman. (see Image) Any one know which free sites are "friendly" to use for the free stuff section? Or any tips on doing this? I know how frustrating it is to try and download something and get a broken link or whatever. Thanks! Lemurtek

Sprout ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2000 at 1:54 AM

Angelfire seems to work well

Nance ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2000 at 2:16 AM

Really? No problems with direct linking or simple nudity? -also on the hunt, Nance

schnaps ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2000 at 3:08 AM

I would be happy to host your work on my site as long as you keep it simply between renderosity...not telling why...hehe. Check out the downloads sections and let me know if you would like your work hosted there. LINKS: http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/smiley/1350/poser.html Drop me a line at schnapss@home.com with all of your details including your name, name of download, restrictions on use, and what have you. Also include the download of course. No pressure, but if you are looking for someone to host I could use the traffic! Have a good one! Schnaps

Delrino ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2000 at 7:29 AM

Hi Lemurtek! i can offer you a hosting place, too. i have a german homepage but a direct link from renderosity should confuse nobody who cannot read german.. so feel free to contact me at info@2k-computer.de if you want to, i'll make you a small own site with thumbnail and description in english and german on my website... have fun! Karsten PS: i'm on vacation till sunday

JVipond ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2000 at 11:36 PM

WebRealm (www.webrealm.com) allows non-sexual nudity on its non-adult sites. But if you need a big Web space, Fortune City can give you 100MB. To display artistic nude images there, howvever, you need to qualify for FC's Artistic Approval Insignia, at this page: http://visit.fortunecity.com/fcartistic.html

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.