Sat, Sep 21, 11:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 10:34 pm)

Subject: Need a place to host your props, characters, etc?

bast ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2000 at 11:01 AM ยท edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 12:59 AM

I can host some of you, if you need space for your work. Unlike Angelfire, Geocities, and all the free space out there, that won't download if they are busy (such as with that cute rocking horse I have been trying for hours now to get)... or yank your files if they think they are nude... etc... my account is with a private isp with no such rules attached so far. I have about 20 megs of space, and only used about half right now. So if you need a space to host to link your files to here, I will be happy to host some of you. Contact me at hbg@kreative.net

ConsoleCowboy ( ) posted Tue, 09 May 2000 at 12:35 PM

I can also host em too on my web page. http://alkyra.icsi.net/~ccowboy My own server, fed directly to our ISP's router. 300+ megs free space. I think I also might set up individual accounts for people, but that is something I need to ponder for a while.

ConsoleCowboy ( ) posted Wed, 10 May 2000 at 9:19 AM

Hehe.. One of the advantages of actually working for the ISP and maintaining the racks where all the equipment lies, plus handling the throughput quota files ;) I got 200 Mb of throughput a day so I'm not to to worried.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.