Fri, Oct 25, 5:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: I'm Tired.......

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 1:25 PM ยท edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 5:32 PM

I've had enough of the bitching and complaining. I'm taking a vacation from this place at least for a couple of days maybe longer if my sanity requires it. Try not to kill each other while I'm gone. The first thing I think I'll do is have a stiff drink and a Calgon take me away bubble bath. stressed.gif

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

zhounder ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 3:17 PM

and a good massage! Magick Michael

Masema ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 4:43 PM

here here!

MarcusExe ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 5:37 PM

LOL

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 3:39 AM

Bloody hell - I didn't think anyone actually takes these posts so seriously as to be properly whinging about them?!? Can everyone look at this place like a small group of friends sitting in the corner of a quiet country pub? We're here for a laugh, not a bitching session. I know when I post I'm only being healf-heartedly evil, not deliberately having a go..... is that how it comes over? (",)

Misha883 ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 7:02 AM

...pro'lem is, in the pub we all can enjoy a pint together...

peterke ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 11:01 AM

I'm with you, Jordy... Never thought... Maybe I'll have to find a couple of "photos" to post instead of "opinions"... How's that for a change ?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.