Fri, Oct 25, 5:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: just so you all know...

spankemon ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 8:45 AM · edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 5:27 PM

Slynky has been banned from renderosity.com. Thought it might be of interest.

MarcusExe ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 9:24 AM

Duh? I don't know him... but why?

ficticious ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 10:48 AM

he was rather crude with someone who was rather crude to him using patriotism as an excuse. Hey marcus, I see yer new here, welcome to the forum bro. (O_o)

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 11:19 AM

Man, he wasn't having a go at "him" coz he was Canadian, was he? Poor "Slynk" couldn't help it.....lol ;) (",)

insaneheadcase ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 12:52 PM

Is anyone really surprised about it?

PhrankPower ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 1:56 PM

I for one will miss him and his comments. He always told it like it was, and added a lot of color to this forum. Some people may have been offended by some of his bluntness, but some people also are offended by anything less than, Oh what a wonderful shot. A complement, or a critique from slynky actually meant something.

ficticious ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 2:02 PM

i don't know who insaneheadcase is... honestly.... but hey phrank, not all things are as they appear to be. Prolly merbliss... oh, and thank you dude, much appreciated.

firestorm ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 2:12 PM

i will also miss his comments in the forums. i think there may be a few people out there with smirks on there faces but i think that the forums will be a poorer place for it. i think if you're a creative you need to have a thick skin in these forums and many people take comments as a personal attack. if we can't post what we think then what is the point of these forums.

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

DHolman ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 2:17 PM

Kind of surprises me that it was Slynky, but I don't read any of the other forums so don't know what's going on out there. I can't think of anything but positive experiences with him here and in the galleries. He's been helpful to me, made relevant comments and suggestions and I appreciated it. Like I've been saying, this has been a weird week or so here...everything seems strained and ready to explode. -=>Donald

nplus ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 2:38 PM

The only thing lost was the name we all knew him by........

insaneheadcase ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 2:51 PM

Ya, just who is insaneheadcase? And who is fictious? And who is spankemon? Have any of us ever posted to this forum before? I say I'm not surprised because he was always getting into some sort of shyte no?

PhrankPower ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 2:52 PM

I wonder who.......

insaneheadcase ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 2:54 PM

And that doesn't mean that I didn't like him. He's a cool dude. Heh!

PhrankPower ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 2:58 PM

Probably has an over justified ego, I say. Not to mention schizophrenic as hell, too.

firestorm ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 3:40 PM

lol...

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

ficticious ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 5:52 PM

"Probably has an over justified ego, I say. Not to mention schizophrenic as hell, too." well, as long as it's justified. Hell isn't all it's cracked up to be though. I'm beginning to get an idea of who insaneheadcase is... who incidently spelt my name wrong...

insaneheadcase ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 7:36 PM

Insane in the membrane. Yes sometimes I hear voices. I'll never tell.

starshuffler ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 4:22 AM

Slynky's banned, but I won't miss 'em. He's all here!!! LMAO... :-) (*

JordyArt ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 6:32 AM

Once he pulls himself back together......he he... (",)

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 6:37 PM

Your kidding!!! Slynk spammed somebody or something. Which forum if it was the tavern or OT forum. I would think that it should be overlooked. After all I thought that was what the forum was for! Too bad. slynk didn't have the time he could have posted this cool photo with text in the background saying exactly what he ment. =:-) Bsteph

Misha883 ( ) posted Wed, 19 February 2003 at 7:15 PM

Lots of new folks crawling out of the woodwork. Welcome to the asylem. Look forward to seeing some pictures from all of you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.