Fri, Sep 20, 2:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Poser 5 Beta (Sub-)Forum?

layingback ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 4:49 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:14 PM

Has the aforementioned sub-forum gone, or has the link to it just been lost in the latest Back Room Header changes? Hopefully the latter, as the forum contained the closest we have to a list of ratified open bugs in Poser 5. Not a complete list of course, but better tha nothing...

X1 ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 5:23 PM

The Truth WAS out there. There is nothing wrong with your television set. We have assumed control. We control the horizontal. We control the vertical. We can...... These are not the droids you are looking for.........move along. Solient Green is people. Ultimate 3d character solution my butt...... .......wait......... who's there?...................

MadYuri ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 5:39 PM
Puntomaus ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 10:12 AM

Aber guckt denn da erhaupt noch einer, wenn hier sonst nirgends der Link mehr steht - oder hab ich was ersehen?

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

MadYuri ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 12:54 PM

The link is still on the 'Forums' page.

Puntomaus ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 1:41 PM

Thanks - that's why I wondered, I never go there.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.