Fri, Sep 20, 9:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Red-X-itis

Seliah ( ) posted Fri, 14 February 2003 at 10:51 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:55 AM

Anyone know why there seems to be so many red X's all over the place here lately? Right now every single graphic except for the Renderosity stamp image in the left top corner is a red X for me. Including galleries, etc ... even my own.

Thought it was a cookie issue or something until I noticed that the "Marketplace Renderosity" image and the other non-Gallery, non-Member images were X'ing out as well.

Something new going on that I missed, just server problems, or what?

Bad case of "Red-X-itis" going on from where I stand.

~seli

firefly ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 2:29 AM

Hi Seliah, you might want to try flushing your cache and killing your cookies off in favour of new ones. I'm not experiencing the dreaded red x problem nor have I become aware of anyone else experiencing it.

ClintH ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 7:50 AM

Make sure your systems date and time are set properly. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Seliah ( ) posted Sat, 15 February 2003 at 9:45 AM

System date and time are set properly - perhaps something to do with the IE, then? Cookies are not kept - I flush caches and cookies and other temp files on a nightly basis. Oh well. Thanks! ~seli

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.