Fri, Oct 25, 3:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: I just don't get it...................

JordyArt ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 7:28 AM · edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 3:22 PM

A quick, very heartfelt bitch. Again. I post a pic that took a few solid hours of work. It comes up next to another snapshot of a cat. The Moggie gets 50% more hits, and 3 votes for the Top 20.... I'll be damned if I'm posting a pic in this gallery in a hurry. A case of Sour Grapes? F***ing right it is, and I'll be petulant if I want. (",)

MarcusExe ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 7:44 AM

LOL ahhahahhahaha I'm never going to post a pic of my cat in the gallery if you have to loose your health this way LOL

JordyArt ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 8:03 AM

file_46307.jpg

Apologies to Punkster for abusing his great image. I'm gonna say no more on this subject. Shtmf. mmmmm.MMmmmmMm....

MarcusExe ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 8:07 AM

LOL LOL LOL

MarcusExe ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 8:08 AM

hahahahaaahhaha you're going get crazy ;D

insaneheadcase ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 9:00 AM

but you have two, ya two images in the hot 20. why so angry jordy? your work is good, and at least a few people have recognized that and given you the votes.

insaneheadcase ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 9:03 AM

maybe you are not popular? i think maybe nude pics of cats will get you the fame you desire? lol!

DHolman ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 1:43 PM

Hehehe...and you say you haven't lost your marbles...yeah right. I have to admit, I don't get it either ... I have no idea what the deal is with the 3 trillion shots of cats, but then again haven't put that much thought into it. As for the Top 20 ... to my knowledge, I don't think I've ever had a photo make the Top 20. -=>Donald

Crakmine ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 2:24 PM

hahaha, I know how you feel! I've moved along through the galleries trying to figure out what I'm good at .) I hope I'm staying on photography for a long long time, but it seems every gallery has the things its prospective viewers/posters hate, and cats must just be photography's .)

MarcusExe ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 3:08 PM

Jordy I upped a photo in the contest... it was hard to me decide between the one of the cat that I posted here in the forum and that one, but for your health I decided to put that one LOL OK now I deserve minimally a good comment there :|

MarcusExe ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 3:11 PM

Damn... replace the word "contest" with "gallery" :|

ficticious ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 3:35 PM

man is this ever getting annoying... if you do your work so you can upload it to the galleries of a preodominantly Poser based site, you shouldn't be doing it at all. It's just a gallery, it literally means nothing whether you get 2 hits or 200 hits. No one ever (more often than not) says anything constructive anyways. Do your work for yourself, and refuse to give a shit about the amount of click-throughs. It's unwarranted strain on the brain dude.

DHolman ( ) posted Sun, 16 February 2003 at 3:58 PM

Yup yup...I've tried to move more of my stuff to the gallery to somehow try to balance the cat pictures (heheh) but there just isn't the level of interaction and critiquing available there that is available in the forums. Think it's because each person is only allowed 1 visible comment and that most of us don't go all the way back through the gallery everytime so new comments aren't really seen. There are times when someone in the gallery says something useful, but lets face it, it's not often. No, I think I definetly prefer the forum when I seek the opinions of my fellow deviants...I mean photographers. I usually use the gallery when I have an image -I- think is good and every now and then to get a little stroke to the ego that says I'm not completely deluding myself. :) -=>Donald

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 2:17 AM

I'm pretending I never saw this thread.....nope never looked at it...never read it......didn't see..... but I do have to say this.....damn Jordy you bitch even more that I do! but I love you anyway...... heheh!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 6:42 AM

Jordy! Like your reworking of the banner...what I really wanna know is...do you have the font I used in the banner? I lost mine! lol...and can't find it anywhere now (can't even remember it's name...) Now stop worrying about moggies and 1. Send me that font (please) and 2. Start working on a new forum banner...by my rekoning my time there should be drawing to a close soon... :-)>

JordyArt ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 7:37 AM

LOL, sorry Punks, I ain't got it!!! I spent ages looking through my (God Knows How Many) fonts, but couldn't get a match. Ergo I cloned your 'a', found a close match for the 'C' and then just twisted the top of it to get it looking close...... As to the subject itself, I'm still saying nothing more. (",)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.