Fri, Oct 25, 5:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: One more...........

Michelle A. ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 2:26 AM ยท edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 5:28 PM

file_46446.jpg

This was one of those images that was never going to be posted....always felt it was a rather bad image but kind of cool all at the same time..... It's a leave spinning on a fine spider web thread....

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 3:01 AM

Oh man those kind of things arew hard to do. But it just occured to me that the solution is faster film. But good to know you decided to try. I'm still trying to get raindrops. Bsteph

starshuffler ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 5:40 AM

Welcome back Mich. I love that shot whether you like it or not. :-) (*

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 6:45 AM

I think this one is beautiful just the way it is...I'm of the opinion that things don't always have to be in sharp focus...(I hold that opinion mainly because I rarely achieve proper focus...teeheehee)
;-)>

MarcusExe ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 8:20 AM

The photo... it's a good carpe diem, I'd say... catch the moment and you'll have an interesting photo.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.