Thu, Sep 19, 10:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: A Elf king without name...

Borus ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 6:23 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:40 PM

file_45609.jpg

Yes, the Elf king is growing... Now I'm working in its jewels and weapons, but by the way, this king not yet has name... Erelin... Dray... Rann... Aberish... Cedrinnon... I would appreciate to receive your suggestions.

queri ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 7:36 PM

Well a quick visit to the Fantasy name generator gave me Eleron, which seemed appropriate and not evil. Though I liked Jeliband, no, too fat. For short names Rhaef was sexy and dashing. And Kederrigan also had that solid, master of the land sound. But I liked Valin. It's short, you can remember it, and sounds tough and cool. Emily

pdxjims ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 7:57 PM

Surob the Magnificent! Son of Irequ the Savage, Lord of the Twilight Marches. Hey, I know it's only Borus spelled backwards and queri jumbled up, but they do make pretty good names (grin).

kayjay97 ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 8:16 PM

Gwirarin Elrandir Glidan Eroiric Elaliv Rheladan Galenydd Glaweth Got lots more if you want them, LOL

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Sacred Rose ( ) posted Tue, 11 February 2003 at 9:03 PM

Gorowae dLuin ~ King of the De Nouren Clan. The true hidden Elfins of the Ancient Elfins, thought to be extinct, but summoned forth in times of True Elfin Spirit acts of Courage!

Valandar ( ) posted Wed, 12 February 2003 at 1:22 AM

Lughnaddis Malfaddyr Mac Tuatha Just a couple suggestions.

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

PheonixRising ( ) posted Wed, 12 February 2003 at 3:17 AM

I would keep it simple. if it is hard to spell or remeber people won't credit the name in images. Shallow, I know, but just a marketing view point. I would shoot for a name with 5 letters in it.

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

Borus ( ) posted Wed, 12 February 2003 at 7:07 AM

OMG... what pile of interesting names!... this makes a more complicated election ;)
Thanks to all for your collaboration

GraphicFoxx ( ) posted Wed, 12 February 2003 at 4:40 PM

"I would shoot for a name with 5 letters in it" hmm.... Anton lol

_dodger ( ) posted Wed, 12 February 2003 at 7:32 PM

You can't have a 5-letter elfin name. Maybe the human abbreviation, but even that is usually longer than 5 letters. Only existing one I can think of is 'Tanis' and that's short for 'Tanthalas'. Elven names are long. Look at the well-known ones. Galadriel, Lauralanthalasa, Gilthanas, Legolas, Jiriki, Solostaran, Elrond (another halfbreed). Arwen is 5 letters, but she's not supposed to be as big a character as she is, and it's probably short for something much longer with lots of Ls and Ss and Gs and Ws and trilled Rs. Elven names are suppose to be pretty.

_dodger ( ) posted Wed, 12 February 2003 at 7:33 PM

Course -- there may be exceptions for bodybuilder elves who run around wearing show-pouches.

sparrowheart ( ) posted Wed, 12 February 2003 at 9:32 PM

Arwen is an elven name with five letters. wink Kimberly

_dodger ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 1:12 AM

I said: ...Arwen is 5 letters, but she's not supposed to be as big a character as she is, and it's probably short for something much longer with lots of Ls and Ss and Gs and Ws and trilled Rs.

jjsemp ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 2:13 PM

Elvis.

Valandar ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 2:53 PM

Wrong King.

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

Borus ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 4:27 PM

file_45610.jpg

Really a great match!! ;)

Petunia ( ) posted Thu, 13 February 2003 at 4:32 PM

Aiden is a nice name.

Borus ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 2:00 PM

file_45611.jpg

Still he needs some weapons, jewels and body texture tunning... one more week and finished (I hope that)...

Borus ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 2:05 PM

I forgot to say that the Elf's bow and arrow have been lent by her good friend Galaween... ;)

joffry ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 2:26 PM

And when??? Queenie is getting very frustrated.

Borus ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 2:39 PM

Please, say you to Galaween that not impatient... In one week she will have his companion ;)

joffry ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 3:21 PM

with a weeks wait, I don't think the king will be able to handle his queen....

Borus ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 3:38 PM

You're right, Joffry... No king never could handle his queen... ;) "A King to govern a Elf kingdom... a Queen to govern this kingdom and his King"... (... extract from the ancient Borus chronicles of the elf's kingdom... )

joffry ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 4:08 PM

'sigh' then why do I have to go out now and shovel 18 inches of snow... I want my king,,, now...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.