Fri, Sep 20, 10:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Site offering free download of Poser 4.

Mason ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 11:39 PM ยท edited Sat, 14 September 2024 at 5:50 AM

I was at another forum and someone there was bragging about going to one of these file share sites and getting the complete Poser 4 for free. I have the url. I'm not going to post it here but does anyone in the community know who I can report this to?

dewo ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 11:54 PM

How about reporting it to the owners of Poser-4? Try this: http://www.curiouslabs.com/

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Mon, 17 February 2003 at 11:56 PM

I think this legal@curiouslabs.com would be the proper place to report the offending site

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 1:25 AM

Gee and I thought I was going to finally get a chance to post in a locked thread.

dewo ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 1:44 AM

Why should it be locked? Someone has found something illegal and saks for the proper place to report it. People give him answers and (probably) off he goes. Looks perfectly okay for me.

lelionx ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 2:16 AM

i saw it also,i'm sure the owner of the group will take care of it as soon as he sees the message.

aleks ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 4:31 AM

i'm sure that anyone could find at least 50 sites in ten minutes using just google. you just can't weed them out.

Phantast ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 5:10 AM

But none of us would bother looking. The internet has sewers. So do streets. Most people don't go down there.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.