Tue, Oct 22, 6:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: I need a recommendation for V2 makeup maps

cmjackson ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 6:56 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:25 AM

I've just got V3 and the makeup maps from daz3d. But silly me didn't realise the makeup maps wouldn't fit V2, I really like the makeup maps and wanted to use them on V2 (mind you i like V3 better but havn't got many clothes for her yet. So can anybody recommend some really good makeup maps for V2 preferably High Res, freeones or purchase ones. Thanxs Claire xxx

pink999 ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 8:21 AM

Well, there is now a good program to translate textures from V3 to V2 and from V2 to V3. It is sold here at the marketplace and in Daz store as well i think. Great buy if you already have several textures you want to reuse with another model. As a sidenote, i remember people complaining a bit of the quality of the V3 to V2 maps (the V2 to V3 looked very good). As i don't have the program yet those other people may have better comments on the program now :)

pink999 ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 8:23 AM

Here is the link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=16753

cmjackson ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 9:12 AM

Excellent, thanxs for the link, shame i got no money.

pigfish ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 11:42 AM

I can't remember where I found it, but there is a photoshop "makeup" kit freebie around for making your own makup maps. You just click on each layer for the different eye shadow, blush, etc. colors. You can use it with whatever base maps you have. Maybe someone will remember where it is. (I'm at work and that file is at home.)

cmjackson ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 11:55 AM

Let me know when you get home, cheers

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 12:49 PM

It's in the freestuff here for Renderosity. Search for "MaybeLee". It's made for Photoshop, but if you have no Photoshop and no money - a condition with which I'm familiar - the free GIMP program can, I've found, read the Photoshop file. You'll have to fix up the layers a bit with GIMP - at least, I did - but after that, it works delightfully. April Follies

Sydney_Andrews ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 3:28 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=spectre3

spectre3 has some really nice textures for v2 at a great price, most are between 5-10 dollars. worth checking out.

cmjackson ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 3:28 PM

Thanxs April

Lyrra ( ) posted Tue, 18 February 2003 at 5:44 PM

I'm looking into finding the original maker of that makeup template and getting permission to convert it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.