Sat, Sep 21, 2:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Comments on eye make up please

cmjackson ( ) posted Thu, 20 February 2003 at 9:39 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:46 AM

file_46978.jpg

I'm doing my first eye makeup for V3 in the form of Photoshop layers. Could you guys and galls tell me if it looks ok. I know it's very basic at the moment, but eventually i'd like to do some fantasy makeup along the lines of carnival and Mardis Gras type masks. Any tips and what tools/filters to use would be great. I'm using Photoshop 7. Thanxs Claire xxx

cmjackson ( ) posted Thu, 20 February 2003 at 9:40 AM

Oh and i also use Illustrator 9

elgyfu ( ) posted Thu, 20 February 2003 at 10:14 AM

I like this! Very nice. Especially the little squiggle!

pitklad ( ) posted Thu, 20 February 2003 at 10:39 AM

I like it very much too.Great job.

My FreeStuff

ldynghtwng ( ) posted Thu, 20 February 2003 at 11:59 AM

I'd use that colour myself :-)

queri ( ) posted Thu, 20 February 2003 at 12:44 PM

I'd make the black squiggle a bit bigger and separate it slightly from the purple. It's easy to see at this distance but I don't think it would be as easy to see in a regular render. Other than that, nice-- maybe a bit of lite glimmer over the top curve of the purple to highlite it and pull it out. Emily

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 20 February 2003 at 3:09 PM

I like it. My only suggestion would be to lighten the blush a little bit or tone down the pinks in it just slightly. It yells out a little bit right now ;). Maybe just tone down the saturation a bit? Laurie

cmjackson ( ) posted Thu, 20 February 2003 at 3:17 PM

Thanxs for the comments guys. queri said "maybe a bit of lite glimmer over the top curve of the purple" So how would i go about making the eye shadow look slightly glimmery?

queri ( ) posted Thu, 20 February 2003 at 8:38 PM

LisaB recommends sharpen to sparkle texture. Course you'd want the sparkly part on a separate layer. Emily

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.