Tue, Oct 22, 8:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 8:34 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: Can't Find Zipped File

Schurby ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 7:55 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:25 AM

For some reason whenever I download a purchase or free file from here it automatically downloads to Intenet Temporary Files. Then Winzip opens it up. I was going to the Temporary file and dragging and dropping it into a appropiate folder I would create. But now it just opens up in Winzip, but I can't find the zipped file anywhere. Am running XP Home, Winzip 8, Norton Firewll, and Norton Virus, on a dell. Everything has the latest updates. Just started this a month ago. Everywhere else I right click and save target and can designate where to download the file to. Can't do that here. Can someone help me? Thanks, Schurby

Schurby

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 8:09 AM

Hi Schurby, Give this a try: Open Windows Explorer and Select Tools. In the Tools window select the File Types tab. Locate the "ZIP" extension and highlight it. Then select Advanced. Actions should be set to "Open". Confirm After Download should be checked. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Schurby ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 8:53 AM

Thank you it nows works alright.

Schurby

ClintH ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 9:09 AM

Very cool! Thanks for the reply. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.