Sat, Oct 5, 1:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:52 am)

Subject: Poserworld problems?

sbertram ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 6:59 PM ยท edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 11:28 AM

Has anyone here ever had a problem subscribingto Poserworld? I subscribed yesterday but I have yet to get a name and password. I haven't been able to successfully fire off an e-mail to Allen over there either...any ideas?

MachineClaw ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 7:24 PM

I just logged in and have no probs with the site. could be you or possibly a connection between you and poserworld. The site is up, and working though.

xoconostle ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 12:34 AM

It might be because yesterday was Sunday(?) As I recall it took about 24 hours for me to get my password. Are your e-mails to Allen bouncing? Steve will probably see your post here, but if you don't have any luck by Tuesday afternoon, shoot me an IM here and I'll try to get in touch with Steve for 'ya.

steveshanks ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 6:56 AM

I gave Allen a ring and hes sorted it for ya :o) sorry about the delay he was over at hospital with his dad, have fun when you get in ;o).....Steve

sbertram ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 11:21 AM

Yeah, he got me all set. Thanks. I tried to reply to thank him, but his e-mail does still appear to be bouncing back to me. Not sure why. That had me more concerned than the delay. If anyone can pass along my gratitude, I'd be grateful. Thanks for everything xoconostle and Steve, it's much appreciated...and I'm definitely having fun now that I'm in! :D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.