Tue, Oct 22, 4:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: Please I really need some help finding Vic 3 Body and Face Textures!!!

coptor ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 7:05 PM ยท edited Mon, 29 July 2024 at 5:04 AM

Anyone know where I can get some FREE and I do quote FREE Vic 3 body and face textures?? Im not say Im cheap but at the moment I cant afford to buy any! I know some good hearted sole out there still gives away some fantastic stuff? I am at my witts end I have surfed for a week now and have turned up nada! Please, Please can someone help this poor miss guided sole out?

MachineClaw ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 7:22 PM

V3 Destiiy texture By: LordNakagawa in freestuff Rose Texture Pack for V3 By: spectre3 (this one is excellent!) also in freestuff. that's 2 that I know of.

aprilrosanina ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 7:36 PM

file_47533.gif

I'm working on my very own Vic3 texture - I have a rough of the face texture, working on the body to match - but it's not exactly High Art. Still, if you'd like it, I can finish it up and post it in freestuff. If so, let me know if you'd like the version with or without makeup. April Follies

Poppi ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 7:55 PM

go to daz and pick up the v3-v2uvved map....in the service pack releases. you can use that to remap her, and, use all of your v2 textures on her. daz has a converter for sale, but, you are looking for free.

coptor ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 12:26 AM

Thank You very much for all the help! Sorry about the first message I wrote after re-reading it I Know it sounded a little gruff and I appologize for that but I was um...how do you say... tense! All you are super people and as always helpful in everyway! Thanks again!

coptor ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 12:27 AM

April, Yes please I would like that very much! If its not to much to ask 1 of each version Make-up and Non-makeup? Once again thanks so much for the help! Coptor

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.